What we offer
- A job with a mission: Your work will contribute to advancing science and innovation, connecting people and improving patients' lives
- A friendly, dedicated team of colleagues with different backgrounds who are passionate about healthrelated research and international cooperation
- Ample opportunities for personal development and learning in an inspiring work environment
- Beautiful office in Berlin Charlottenburg (7-minute walk from the S-Bahn) and the possibility to work from home at least one day a week
Job Description – Content and Communications Manager
As a Content and Communications Manager, you will be working closely with our Project Managers as well as with LINQ senior management to shape and execute project and corporate communication strategies. This includes copywriting for all our projects through various communication channels as well as engaging with our community in order to make our projects shine and to strengthen LINQ's unique position at the intersection of research, innovation and international collaboration.
- Copywriting for different projects through all channels, including websites, press releases and newsletters
- Content creation for different social media channels (both text and visuals)
- Direct interaction with our scientific project partners as well as external stakeholders, including e.g. photo and/or interview sessions at partner institutions around the globe
- Planning and managing content and editorial calendars for social media and website news sections
- Developing creative campaigns and concepts for different showcasing activities together with the project manager at LINQ and the scientific coordination team of each project
- Research on topics such as infectious diseases, immunization, personalized medicine, health-related innovations, WHO policies, global health-related funding trends, etc.
- Text writing for dissemination and communication sections of grant applications
- Shaping the tone of voice of our projects and identifying new and innovative ways of telling their stories
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Language skills: English (full professional proficiency); fluency in German
- Excellent writing and editing skills; design and photo experience is a plus
- Talented in writing inspiring web and print content
- Experience with target audience-specific writing
- Ideally experienced in planning and executing communication activities in the research & innovation and/or health context
- Strong project and time management skills
- Outstanding intercultural communications skills, experienced in working in an international environment and excellent team working skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is a plus
- Affinity for social media (Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Knowledge of content management systems (Wordpress, Webflow, MODX) as well as MailChimp and/or Google Analytics is a plus Application
Interested in joining our team? We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your application as one single file to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a cover letter, your CV, ideally some writing samples as well as salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, by March 31st, 2020.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.